Career Pathways Advisory Committee Toolkit
CORD developed the Career Pathways Advisory Committee Toolkit to help educators and industry representatives use advisory committees to strengthen career and technical education programs within a Career Pathways framework
The toolkit has several sections which are designed to target different audiences, including faculty and administrators, business/industry members, and advisory committee officers, about using advisory committees to improve Career Pathways programs. The sections include:
· Introduction to the Toolkit;
· Benefits of Advisory Committees;
· Setup of Advisory Committees;
· Maintenance of Advisory Committees;
· Growth of Advisory Committees to their optimum levels;
· Career Pathways Advisory Committee Members Guide;
· Forms and resources, including links to download reference materials; and
· Glossary, acknowledgements, and bibliography.
Many sections contain interactive forms to help plan the goals, setup, maintenance, and growth of an Advisory Committee.
Get Adobe Reader