Career Pathways Toolkit: An Enhanced Guide and Workbook for System Development
The purpose of this toolkit is guide State and local leaders to build, implement, and sustain career pathways systems and programs. The 2016 revision includes new knowledge gained from the field, plus the system’s guiding legislation from the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
The toolkit is divided into eight sections, guided by the six key elements of Career Pathways:
- Element One: Build Cross-Agency Partnerships & Clarify Roles
- Element Two: Identify Sector or Industry & Engage Employers
- Element Three: Design Education & Training Programs
- Element Four: Identify Funding Needs & Sources
- Element Five: Align Policies & Programs
- Element Six: Measure System Change & Performance
- Career Pathways Resources
Each section includes examples of promising practices, “Career Pathways FYIs,” and worksheets that State and local teams can use to guide implementation.
Get Adobe Reader