A Quick-Start Toolkit: Building Registered Apprenticeship Programs
The purpose of this toolkit is to provide helpful steps and resources to start and register an apprenticeship program.
This toolkit summarizes five steps to building a registered apprenticeship program:
- Explore apprenticeship as a strategy to meet your needs for skilled workers.
- Partner with key players in your region to develop an apprenticeship program.
- Build the core components of your apprenticeship program.
- Register your program to join ApprenticeshipUSA network.
- Launch your new Registered Apprenticeship program.
Each step also provides examples of apprenticeship programs and links to more resources.
Get Adobe Reader